Adjustable Pro-G Stand
The Pro-G Stand is a beautiful, adjustable, and portable stand made from sustainable solid African Sapele hardwood. Designed to temporarily and securely support a stringed instrument in a protected or monitored environment, this stand is a great option for solo performances, studio, home and display use.
With an adjustable locking mechanism, the Pro-G opens up to hold a ukulele and can fully extend open to support acoustic guitars up to 5” thick. The classy highly stable design enhances the professionalism of the performer, and then neatly packs away in most guitar cases or gig bags. Features include:
- Inert silicon pads at contact points
- Closed cell neoprene padding
- Hard neoprene in thin line areas
- African Sapele construction
- Stainless hinge with non-slip pins
- Two-position brace
- Measures 8 3/4" x 4 1/2" x 1 1/2" when closed
- Has a 13" deep x 11" wide footprint
- Comes in black velveteen bag
**PRO-TIP**: Because of the physical nature of this product it could be damaged if accidentally stepped on, so we recommend not using on a busy, packed stage.